Portica Leg Desks
Combine hand-welded stainless steel Portica table legs with the wood top of your choice to personalize your own desk or multifunctional workspace.
Details of Portica Leg 60w 30d 29h Table
- Dimensions: 60"w 30"d 29"h
- Top Thickness: 1.25"h
- Apron to Floor Height: 28"h
- Space Between Legs: 52"w 22"d
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Table Seats: six
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 351064
- Top: walnut See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
- Base: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).