The Calvin kids dresser combines classic style with the time-tested durability and beauty of solid wood. Featuring gently tapered legs, each piece is built one at at time by Oregon woodworkers who use Pacific Coast maple or the highest quality ash to showcase the unique, natural wood grain in timeless design that will last your child for years to come.
Details of Calvin 52w 18d 50h Storage Cabinet
- Dimensions: 52"w 18"d 50"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 8"h
- Space Between Legs: 48.5"w 13.75"d
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; solid sycamore sides; French dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom; one cedar veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; hand sanded, unfinished interior; 100-lb capacity
- Drawer Interior: (2) 29"w 15"d 3.75"h; (3) 29"w 15"d 5.75"h
- Door Construction: solid wood
- Door Details: fully adjustable hinges; opens 170 degrees
- Space Behind Doors: (1) 14.5"w 13"d 36"h
- Shelves: one fixed wood; one adjustable wood
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Oregon
- Item Number: 610412
- Wood: ash See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: bark
- Material Description: Our ash with bark stain features a hand-applied stain over solid, domestically sourced ash. The stain's earthy brown and grey tones are inspired by nature, reminiscent of a walk in the woods. Our bark stain beautifully mixes with other woods and materials and still maintains the integrity of the wood, allowing the grain patterns to show through. Ash is a durable, timeless hardwood with sweeping, varied grain patterns that bring true character to a space.
- Hardware: stainless steel
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.