The Copenhagen storage collection combines durable, high-quality veneer with the handcrafted expertise you expect from Room & Board. North Dakota woodworkers hand-select the finest veneer to create Copenhagen's subtle, distinctive detail: notched mitered corners. Modern, functional and effortlessly stylish, Copenhagen will have a place in your home for years to come.
Details of Copenhagen 36w 20d 38h Four-Drawer Dresser
- Dimensions: 36"w 20"d 38"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: steel base 3"h or for casters 5"h
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Case Construction: benchmade wood veneer with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: wood veneer front; Baltic birch plywood sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; lacquered interior; 100-lb capacity
- Drawer Interior: (4) 32"w 17"d 5"h
- Caster Details: two non-locking; two locking; swivel
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Item Number: 345421
- Wood: wood fiber veneer See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: ebony
- Material Description: Wood fiber veneer is an engineered product made from recycled wood fibers. The fibers are pressed into a thin layer, creating a sheet that is then applied to a core panel. Wood fiber veneer is durable, moisture-resistant and specifically designed to be finished with paint or other coatings. This low-emission material is made from wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Base: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
- Hardware: aluminum
- Material Description: Our 100% recycled aluminum offers a lighter-weight alternative to steel. Beautiful and durable for both our indoor and outdoor furniture, aluminum is highly resistant to corrosion, scratching and denting.