R&B Innerspring Crib Mattress - Firm
Our American-made crib mattresses are designed to provide the recommended firm support for your baby using only the safest materials. This Innerspring crib mattress has a resilient support system of connected coils made from recycled high-tensile strength wire.
The comfort layers include an organic cotton cover and a non-toxic natural fire retardant fiber that is made from wood pulp and naturally resistant to flames.
We also use only low-VOC CertiPUR-US® foam, which contains no flame-retardant chemicals, lead, mercury, formaldehyde or CFCs. Designed for infant and toddler use, this flippable, two-sided mattress is made to last.
Details of R&B Innerspring Crib Mattress - Firm
- Dimensions: 52"w 28"d 6"h
- Features: flippable design
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 862686
- Cover: 100% organic cotton over non-toxic, natural fire-retardant fiber layer
- Comfort Layers: .75" CertiPUR-US® soft foam on both sides
- Support System: 88 innerspring coils
- Safety: mattress dimensions meet CPSC requirements and ASTM safety standards; no flame-retardant chemicals are used in our mattresses