R&B Innerspring Bunk Mattress - Firm
Our Innerspring Bunk mattress has a six-inch height designed to work safely with bunk and bed guardrails. Connected innerspring coils flex with your child’s position to provide proper orthopedic support and a traditional, buoyant feel. This safe, American-made mattress has an organic cotton cover, certified low-VOC foams and no flame retardant chemicals so everyone can rest easy.
Details of R&B Innerspring Bunk Mattress - Firm
- Dimensions: 39"w 75"d 6"h
- Mattress Size: Twin
- Features: no-need-to-flip design; non-skid bottom
- Considerations: recommended for upper and lower bunk
- Delivery Consideration: delivery includes removal and disposal of your old mattress and box spring
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Recycling Fee: Connecticut charges a recycling fee See more
- Item Number: 506779
- Cover: 100% organic cotton over non-toxic, natural fire-retardant fiber layer
- Comfort Layers: .5" CertiPUR-US® soft foam; 1.5" CertiPUR-US® convoluted soft foam
- Support System: 216 innerspring coils
- Safety: no flame-retardant chemicals are used in our mattresses
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).