R&B Memory Foam - Medium
Our private-label, American-made Memory Foam mattress responds to the contours of your body to provide proper orthopedic support and personalized comfort. This adaptive foam has a cradled feel that relieves pressure on your joints for less tossing and turning and isolates movement so you and your partner can both sleep undisturbed.
Ventilated memory foam allows heat to dissipate to keep you from overheating. Plus, an organic cotton cover, low-VOC foams and no flame retardant chemicals means you can rest easy.
The low-profile design of our mattresses is a perfect fit for our modern platform beds, which have support slats that eliminate the need for a box spring. Each mattress is engineered for lasting comfort without the need to flip.
Details of R&B Memory Foam Mattress - Medium
- Dimensions: 60"w 80"d 10"h
- Features: no-need-to-flip design; non-skid bottom
- Considerations: designed for a modern, low-profile look with our platform beds
- Delivery Consideration: delivery includes removal and disposal of your old mattress and box spring
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Recycling Fee: Connecticut charges a recycling fee See more
- Item Number: 642103
- Cover: 100% organic cotton over non-toxic, natural fire-retardant fiber layer
- Comfort Layers: .75" CertiPUR-US® super-soft foam; 3" CertiPUR-US® memory foam
- Support System: 6" CertiPUR-US® Omalon firm foam core
- Safety: no flame-retardant chemicals are used in our mattresses
- Guarantee: 120-night sleep trial, free exchange or return delivery service