Part of the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art, these sculptural pendant lamps are designed by George Nelson. Instant icons of mid-century modernism when introduced in 1947, they are constructed of a steel wire frame and covered with translucent plastic, emitting a soft, even light.
Nelson Lantern Pendant
Reviews (0) Not yet rated
This product has not yet been rated.