Simple lines and a slightly angled back give our Berin sofa a modern, yet relaxed, profile. American-made quality will give you years of enjoyment.
Details of Berin 91" Sofa
- Dimensions: 91"w 39"d 33"h (37"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 22"d
- Inside Width: 79"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Leg Height: 1.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back; 3 seat
- Delivery Consideration: Large item; see Measuring for furniture delivery information below
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 267369
- Fabric: Doss grey See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Doss offers the performance of a micro-suede with the casual appearance of a twill. Diagonal lines in the weave break up the suede-like texture, disguising the changing nap. One of our most popular fabrics, Doss is an excellent choice for high-use furniture thanks to its outstanding stain resistance and durability.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.
$2,499 - $3,399
$3,999 - $4,498
$4,199 - $5,299
$5,999 - $7,498
$3,099 - $3,399