Reclaimed Wood Stool, Drum
These limited-edition pieces are made from Douglas fir salvaged from grain elevators in Washington. Dating back to the 1930s, these wood pieces served as foundational beams that framed grain elevator "cribs" to hold the weight of wheat, barley, oats, peas and lentils. The wood has since been hand-shaped and finished by master craftsmen as unique pieces of reclaimed timber that are perfect as an end table, nightstand or stool.
Details of Reclaimed Washington Granary Timber 11 diam 20h Drum Table/Stool
- Dimensions: 11" diameter 20"h
- Considerations: width and depth may vary 2-3"
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Item Number: 414295
- Material: douglas fir See full material details
- Finish: oiled
- Material Description: Our fir brings warmth and richness to your room. Our fir will range from cream to yellow and features a very defined grain pattern. Fir often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).