Average Rating: 4
On Jul 27, 2014
Comments: Beautiful side table or stool of reclaimed wood. Not sealed though so you need to be sure to use coasters.
On Jun 5, 2015
Comments: Solid, heavy piece of furniture with an austere look. We bought 3, serves multiple functions: stool at the breakfast table when everyone is there, small table next to the couch/chairs, foot rest. Only comment is that the base, while good, is not wide enough to withstand kids tilting it over by accident That in combination with the weight means you have to make sure it does not happen, or else someone's feet might get bruised!
On Nov 5, 2016
Comments: Use this hourglass stool/table as a side table with my Louis chair in Trend Salt fabric. It's the perfect size to rest a drink and doesn't take up much space in the room.
Reclaimed Wood Stool, Hourglass
These limited-edition pieces are made from reclaimed Douglas fir salvaged from American barns. The wood has since been hand-shaped and finished by master craftsmen as unique pieces of timber that are perfect as an end table, nightstand or stool.
Details of Reclaimed Fir Timber 11 diam 20h Hourglass Table/Stool
- Dimensions: 11" diameter 20"h
- Considerations: width and depth may vary 2-3"
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 736397
- Material: douglas fir See full material details
- Finish: oiled
- Material Description: Our fir brings warmth and richness to your room. Our fir will range from cream to yellow and features a very defined grain pattern. Fir often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.