Inspired by the designs of George Nakashima, the Anders storage cabinet is handcrafted by Vermont artisans. Functional and beautiful, with mortise-and-tenon joinery, Anders is enhanced by a natural oil-and-wax finish.
Details of Anders 72w 20d 35h Storage Cabinet
- Dimensions: 72"w 20"d 35"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 4"h
- Space Between Legs: 23"w
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; beech sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; lacquered interior; 100-lb capacity
- Drawer Interior: (4) 24.5"w 15.5"d 5.5"h
- Door Construction: solid wood
- Door Details: fully adjustable hinges; opens 180 degrees
- Space Behind Doors: (2) 20.5"w 17"d 26.5"h
- Shelves: two adjustable wood
- Includes: 4 oz bottle of Satin Wax; anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Item Number: 041273
- Wood: cherry See full material details
- Finish: oil-and-wax
- Material Description: Our cherry brings warmth and richness to your room. New cherry will range in color from light brown with pink undertones to reddish brown, and all cherry will darken over time to a deep, reddish brown. Cherry often features a distinctive grain pattern and naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).