Inspired by the designs of George Nakashima, the Anders storage cabinet is handcrafted by Vermont artisans. Functional and beautiful, with mortise-and-tenon joinery, Anders is enhanced by a natural oil-and-wax finish.
Details of Anders 72w 20d 35h Storage Cabinet
- Dimensions: 72"w 20"d 35"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 4"h
- Space Between Legs: 23"w
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; beech sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: ; lacquered interior
- Drawer Interior: (4) 24.5"w 15.5"d 5.5"h
- Door Construction: solid wood
- Door Details: fully adjustable hinges; opens 180 degrees
- Space Behind Doors: (2) 20.5"w 17"d 26.5"h
- Shelves: two adjustable wood
- Includes: 4 oz bottle of Satin Wax; anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 041273
- Wood: cherry See full material details
- Finish: oil-and-wax
- Material Description: Cherry adds timeless warmth and character to your room. Even after cherry is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New cherry ranges in color from light brown with pink undertones to reddish brown and will beautifully darken to a deep, reddish brown over time.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).