Average Rating: 4
By DC rowhouse
On Apr 13, 2012
Comments: Moro cabinet is a great modern/fresh replacement for our old antique sideboard that was just too stodgy. It is very well made and we love that it was made in Vermont. It's spacious and the drawers are very practical. So far nothing not to like about it.
By design guy
On Oct 18, 2012
Comments: Product was purchased for a client. Poor quality control by warehouse
On Jul 11, 2013
Comments: I've only had this furniture a few weeks, but so far I love it. The drawers are a great feature, since it makes it easy to organize and find stored items.
On Oct 28, 2013
Comments: The lines of the piece are stunning. The doors and drawers glide easily and the construction seems very high end. This is a great piece.
By R&B fan
On Nov 8, 2013
Comments: Love R&B & Winnie! Love service guys from R&B, too. R&B stands behind their products & want customers to be happy. Any problems... call them.
By Classic Look Fan
On Mar 3, 2014
Comments: We use it as an entertainment center - the TV sits above it. We wanted plenty of storage for ALL of our media in one place. And I really wanted to hide it all - when not in use. This is the ticket! Thought it might be a little tall - but it worked out fine.
On Jul 1, 2014
Comments: I was obsessed with this piece and finally took the plunge and ordered it for our new house. It's beautiful. The wood is so rich and top quality. The doors slide open easily and the piece is as functional as it is beautiful. We use it as china /serving/dining storage and it's perfect.
By Santa Monica Fan
On Jul 31, 2014
Comments: Exceptionally well made product, with a wonderfully durable wax finish. Drawers and doors slide smoothly. This is a very versatile piece.
On Aug 31, 2014
Comments: Beautiful piece. Bought in charcoal. Lives in the dining room with a large lamp on it and a sculpture. Very high end, designer looking at a great price. Have received many many compliments on it.
On Dec 1, 2014
Comments: I am thrilled with this piece, which I got in grey. I was worried that the design would be too busy, but it does not distract at all. I was also worried that the piece might look too Asian-inspired (fine, but not consistent with our dining area), but it blends harmoniously with my eclectic collection of furniture. And the storage is amazing - don't know yet what to do with it all.
Vermont artisans handcraft our Moro storage cabinet, applying solid wood bands to sliding doors for a space-efficient design that has a subtly Japanese-influenced style.
Details of Moro 72w 20d 32h Storage Cabinet
- Dimensions: 72"w 20"d 32"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 3"h
- Open Space: (1) 34"w 17.5"d 26"h
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; solid ash sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; lacquered interior; 100-lb capacity
- Door Construction: solid wood and wood veneer
- Door Details: 2 sliding
- Shelves: two adjustable wood
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 840755
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: shell
- Material Description: Maple is a durable, timeless hardwood. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and may change color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. Our maple with shell stain features a hand-applied stain that was inspired by a sea shell. The color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials and to brighten up a space.