Average Rating: 4
On Jun 4, 2012
Comments: We needed additional clothes storage in our bedroom. We saw this piece in the Room & Board NYC showroom. It fits our needs perfectly.
By Clean design lover
On Sep 9, 2012
Comments: I had looked for years (literally) for a new cabinet to fit a small space in my entryway, and this one fits perfectly with the added bonus of ample storage space. The Morro is architecturally beautiful while being practical and versatile. The charcoal finish is smooth and matt, and the slatted design lends interest and uniqueness. The sliding door functions smoothly, too. Overall, while pricey for a small piece, this cabinet is a good value as a classic storage piece. (The small Duo table lamp fits on it perfectly.)
On Oct 8, 2012
Comments: Great, unique piece
On May 10, 2013
Comments: I purchased 2 of these in walnut for my living room to flank my fireplace. Once they arrived I felt that 2 of them was too much, so I debated sending one back. However, I love these cabinets so much I had to find a place for the second one. It ended up in my powder room for much needed secondary storage and looks perfect in there. The wood is gorgeous, and I get compliments on them both often.
By MC Modern
On May 29, 2013
Comments: We use the cabinet to store bath supplies that our guests may need while visiting - Extra towels, bath accessories and supplies, etc. It works quite well for this purpose and fits in a corner of the bath
By Attracted to Asian
On Jul 19, 2013
Comments: I use this cabinet to store everything from dishes, glasses and silver to wine and other alcohol.
On Nov 4, 2013
Comments: After the fourth unit we have success - the unit shown in-store was perfect and prompted us to purchase this piece - you can not fault the style, look and feel BUT... the first unit had nails sticking through the door, the second and third units suffered from the same problem that the sliding doors caught the wood flooring and left grooves in the show surface. Finall on the fourth attempt they have it right.
On Dec 27, 2013
Comments: The recent price increase of nearly $300 on the 30x30 cabinet is ridiculous. We purchased one a couple of months ago. The design is great and the construction is ok. We were considering buying another to use in another area of our home but given the significant price increase we will be shopping elsewhere as the quality and design do not warrant such a high price.
By Recent Customer
On Feb 5, 2014
Comments: We got the 65x60 moro cabinet. Overall, this is a really beautiful piece and its so big and so great for storage, thats its almost like having another closet in our apartment.
By Cat Tower
On Feb 19, 2014
Comments: I live in a very small modern home so I had to make sure I kept the scale of all of the pieces I ordered down to a minimum. Although this piece is in my living room, it would also function well in a bedroom or home office where space is limited.
Moro Storage Cabinets
Vermont artisans handcraft our Moro storage cabinet collection, applying solid wood bands to sliding doors for a space-efficient design that has a subtly Japanese-influenced style.
Details of Moro 60w 20d 65h Armoire
- Dimensions: 60"w 20"d 65"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 3"h
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back
- Door Construction: solid wood and wood veneer
- Door Details: 2 sliding
- Space Behind Doors: (4) 28.5"w 17"d 29"h
- Shelves: four adjustable wood; two fixed wood
- Cord Opening: (2) 5.25"w 1.5"h; (6) 6"w 1.5"h
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Delivery Consideration: Large item; see Measuring for furniture delivery information below
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 807456
- Wood: walnut See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.