Average Rating: 5
On Apr 24, 2015
Comments: This natural maple armoire looks great in my guest bedroom. It provides the extra storage I was looking for for linens and so forth. I had concerns about the Sherwood line, because it does not have dovetailed drawers. I was worried that meant the rest of the construction would be of lower quality than other room and board lines. That is not the case. This piece actually functions better, is more high-quality, and was lots cleaner than some other pieces that I have purchased from Room and Board.
Our Sherwood storage collection offers beautiful Arts and Crafts design at an outstanding value. Built by North Dakota woodworkers, each armoire features solid wood and high-quality wood veneers sealed with a natural oil-and-wax finish.
Details of Sherwood 30w 22d 61h Storage Cabinet
- Dimensions: 30"w 22"d 61"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 5.5"h
- Space Between Legs: 23.75"w 18.5"d
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood and wood veneer with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; Baltic birch plywood sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; lacquered interior; 100-lb capacity
- Drawer Interior: (3) 22"w 15"d 6"h
- Space Behind Doors: (1) 24"w 18"d 26"h
- Shelves: one adjustable wood
- Cord Opening: (1) 3"w 1.5"h
- Includes: 4 oz bottle of Satin Wax; anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 330638
- Wood: cherry See full material details
- Finish: oil-and-wax
- Material Description: Cherry adds timeless warmth and character to your room. Even after cherry is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New cherry ranges in color from light brown with pink undertones to reddish brown and will beautifully darken to a deep, reddish brown over time.
- Hardware: natural steel
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.