Aidan Leather Chair & Ottoman
Designed to fit people of almost every size, our Aidan leather chair gives you all the comfort of a lounge chair in a sleek design. With perfectly proportioned angles and supportive cushions, this modern wing chair creates a tranquil spot for reading and relaxing.
Details of Aidan Chair
- Dimensions: 35"w 35"d 39"h
- Inside Depth: 21"d
- Inside Width: 17"w
- Arm Height: 23"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Leg Height: 12"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam and fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 576858
- Leather: Sorrento teal See full leather details
- Leather Type: nubuck
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Leather Description: Sorrento is a nubuck with incredible softness and an aged look. Hides are buffed to achieve a velvet-like texture and treated with oil to intensify the color and accentuate the natural grain pattern. A water-repellent coating helps Sorrento resist spills. Like all nubuck or suede, this luxurious leather is sensitive to oil-based stains.
- Leg Finish: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.