Amos Leather Swivel Chair
Compact and comfortable, the modern tub chair design of Amos features a continuous back that slopes into wrap-around arms. With 360-degree swivel, the Amos chair is a great choice for small spaces.
Details of Amos Swivel Chair
- Dimensions: 32"w 32"d 28"h
- Inside Depth: 22"d
- Inside Width: 22"w
- Arm Height: 22"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Features: swivels 360 degrees
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 904167
- Leather: Portofino cashew See full leather details
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Leather Description: Portofino is a timeless leather that honors the natural markings in each hide. Lightly sanded and then minimally processed with oil and wax to highlight wrinkles, scars and grain patterns, this smooth and lustrous leather has subtle, beautiful color variations. Portofino is crafted to develop its own unique character with age.
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.