Boden Leather Chair & Ottoman
A Room & Board favorite, Boden’s dramatic angles, high back and sculptural wood base make it a bold leather accent chair. The distinctive design features a roomy, comfortable seat that offers a perfect place to stretch out and lounge, especially when paired with an ottoman.
Details of Boden Chair
- Dimensions: 35"w 37"d 38"h
- Inside Depth: 22"d
- Inside Width: 20"w
- Arm Height: 23"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam and fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 826978
- Leather: Annata grey See full leather details
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Leather Description: Annata is a vintage-inspired leather. Its sophisticated dry look comes from extended tumbling for softness and a paraffin wax finish that highlights each hide's unique color variations, scars and wrinkles. Intended to show scratches, absorb oils and reveal its daily use, Annata has a matte appearance with a smooth, warm feel.
- Leg Finish: ebony-stained
- Order free photo card
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.