Callan Chair & Ottoman
The striking Callan chair has details you’ll appreciate from every angle. The contoured seat and back seem to float inside the frame, while horizontal channels add extra comfort. A solid wood frame offers an elegant profile with its soft curves and sophisticated tapered shape. It’s a perfect place to relax.
Details of Callan Chair
- Dimensions: 29"w 33"d 33"h
- Inside Depth: 22"d
- Inside Width: 24"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam and fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 412353
- Leather: Lagoon smoke See full leather details
- Leather Type: full top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Leather Description: Lagoon's smooth, silky surface is enhanced by a special finishing process in which the leather is permeated with wax. It bursts with color as it's stretched and pulled and takes on a beautiful, distressed look with use. As with all fine leather, natural markings and color variations are part of Lagoon's appeal.
- Wood: walnut See full material details
- Finish: oil-and-wax
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.
$749 - $849
$749 - $1,999
$749 - $1,899
$549 - $1,399
$549 - $649
$749 - $849
$749 - $849
$1,299 - $2,299
$599 - $949
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).