Eos Swivel Chair
This unique chair was made for movie nights and great books. The generous scale of Eos is indulgent for one, and a cozy island for two. The luxuriously deep seat and plush cushions envelop you in comfort.
Details of Eos Swivel Chair
- Dimensions: 51"w 51"d 31"h
- Inside Depth: 41"d
- Inside Width: 41"w
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: feather and down
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Features: swivels 360 degrees
- Delivery Consideration: Large item; see Measuring for furniture delivery information below
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 177709
- Fabric: View grey See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Our softest velvet, View combines curl-up comfort with the latest innovations in micro-fiber technology. It brings cozy appeal to any frame and features all-polyester construction for enhanced durability and stain-resistance. Consider View confidently for your high-traffic furniture.
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.