Harding Chair & Ottoman
Blend-down cushions, a low profile and a deep, comfortable seat make the Harding chair the ultimate spot to lounge. The wide arms combine with the clean lines of the contemporary design to create a strong, inviting presence in your room.
Details of Harding Chair
- Dimensions: 49"w 42"d 26"h (32"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 23"d
- Inside Width: 32"w
- Arm Height: 22"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Leg Height: 1.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 547192
- Fabric: Tamm charcoal See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 66% polyester, 34% acrylic
- Fabric Description: Mid-century styling meets modern sensibility in Tamm. Multi-colored boucle yarns are woven together to create a soft hand and rich, nubby texture. Tamm hides stains and wear with its unique blend of colors and its tight, durable construction. Tamm is an excellent choice for frames large and small.
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.
$1,199 - $1,299
$1,899 - $2,099
$299 - $649
$1,498 - $5,994
$1,199 - $1,599
$2,398 - $2,698
$1,299 - $1,999
$3,699 - $3,799
$799 - $1,299
$3,398 - $11,694
$2,599 - $3,299
$4,898 - $5,098