Harding Chair & Ottoman
Blend-down cushions, a low profile and a deep, comfortable seat make the Harding chair the ultimate spot to lounge. The wide arms combine with the clean lines of the contemporary design to create a strong, inviting presence in your room.
Details of Harding Chair
- Dimensions: 49"w 42"d 26"h (32"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 23"d
- Inside Width: 32"w
- Arm Height: 22"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Leg Height: 1.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 860206
- Fabric: Kismet putty See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 63% polypropylene, 37% polyester
- Fabric Description: Kismet is a blended polyester micro-boucle that is both beautiful and easy to live with. Its tight weave, nubby texture and subtle luster provide a clean, sophisticated look with just enough visual depth. Kismet brings durability, stain-resistance and soft comfort to any frame.
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.
$1,199 - $1,299
$1,899 - $2,099
$299 - $649
$1,498 - $5,994
$1,199 - $1,599
$2,398 - $2,698
$1,099 - $1,899
$3,199 - $3,399
$699 - $1,099
$3,098 - $10,494
$2,399 - $2,899
$4,498 - $4,698
$1,049 - $1,999
$1,399 - $2,599
$2,099 - $3,699
$449 - $1,179
$1,499 - $3,199
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).