Ian Leather Chair & Ottomans
Ian offers the best of both worlds—a clean, modern design that's comfortable and family friendly. Sophisticated details like welting and tight back cushions give this chair a tailored look, but wide arms and a plush seat cushion create an inviting spot for relaxing.
Details of Ian Chair
- Dimensions: 38"w 36"d 32"h
- Inside Seating: 23"W 23"D
- Arm Height: 26"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Leg Height: 2"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 578159
- Leather: Leisure mocha See full leather details
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: semi-aniline
- Leather Description: True to its name, Leisure invites you to put your feet up thanks to its protective semi-aniline finish. Although each hide has subtle variations, this leather offers consistent coloring and a soft pebble texture. Leisure's resilient matte surface makes it a great choice for high-traffic furniture.
- Leg Finish: cognac-stained
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.
$399 - $699
$1,599 - $1,699
$2,198 - $4,246
$999 - $1,299
$2,198 - $2,398
$2,699 - $2,799
$3,598 - $7,296
$1,999 - $2,399
$3,598 - $3,898
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).