Lira Lounge Chair in Portofino Leather
Relax in Lira, a leather lounge chair that adds modern style. An inviting seat seems suspended inside the steel frame. The cantilevered design gently flexes as you move for even greater comfort.
Details of Lira Lounge Chair
- Dimensions: 27"w 30"d 30"h
- Inside Depth: 20"d
- Inside Width: 24"w
- Arm Height: 22"h
- Seat Height: 15"h
- Leg Thickness: 1"w
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam and fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 748556
- Leather: Portofino smoke See full leather details
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Leather Description: Portofino is a timeless leather that honors the natural markings in each hide. Lightly sanded and then minimally processed with oil and wax to highlight wrinkles, scars and grain patterns, this smooth and lustrous leather has subtle, beautiful color variations. Portofino is crafted to develop its own unique character with age.
- Frame: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).