Louis Chair & Ottoman
The mid-century-inspired profile of the Louis chair effortlessly balances comfort and style. Details like welting and button tufting add character, while tall, tapered legs give this Room & Board classic a light and airy look.
Details of Louis Chair
- Dimensions: 30"w 35"d 42"h
- Inside Seating: 21"W 22"D
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Leg Height: 9"h
- Legs: front are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in Virginia
- Item Number: 350756
- Fabric: Trend salt See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 38% cotton, 29% eco-cotton, 24% polyester, 9% acrylic
- Fabric Description: Trend adds timeless appeal to your décor. This small-scale houndstooth is a classic pattern that gracefully bridges the gap between traditional and modern. With its soft feel and practical, eco-friendly fiber blend, you can consider it for large or small pieces confidently.
- Leg Finish: ebony-stained
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).