Metro Chair & Ottomans
One of our most popular collections, the Metro chair is the perfect solution for those looking for versatile seating that works equally well in formal living rooms and family-friendly great rooms. A low profile and clean lines give it a modern look, while plush cushions invite you to lounge.
Details of Metro Chair
- Dimensions: 40"w 38"d 27"h (36"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 22"d
- Inside Width: 25"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Leg Height: 2"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 762106
- Fabric: Vashon charcoal See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Ultra-soft and highly-durable, Vashon is a U.S.-made, exclusive fabric that is uncompromising in beauty, comfort and function. Subtle color variations create visual interest while Vashon's soft and durable chenille yarns make this an ideal fabric for livable relaxation. Vashon beautifully complements other colors and patterns in your space.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.