Murphy Chair & Ottoman
An eye-catching design that will become the centerpiece of your room, the Murphy chair doesn't skimp on style or comfort. The delicate, sculpted frame, flared arms and low profile back create a striking silhouette, while the small scale fits in almost any space.
Details of Murphy Chair
- Dimensions: 33"w 36"d 32"h
- Inside Depth: 22"d
- Inside Width: 23"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Leg Height: 10"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 837613
- Fabric: Tatum poppy See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 64% polyester, 36% acrylic
- Fabric Description: With its soft feel, excellent durability and appealing texture, Tatum is one of our most popular fabrics. Two contrasting colors of micro-boucle yarns highlight Tatum's pronounced texture, and also help disguise stains and wear. Tatum is a great choice for both small and large upholstery frames.
- Leg Finish: ebony-stained
- Order free photo card
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).