Oskar Lounge Chair
Inspired by the designs of renowned woodworker George Nakashima, the simple, sculpted profile of our Oskar chair is so striking, you'll want to place it center stage. Designed from solid wood with a contoured seat and angles crafted to fit the body, Oskar offers a roomy spot to rest.
Details of Oskar Armless Lounge Chair
- Dimensions: 26"w 28"d 30"h
- Inside Depth: 26"d
- Inside Width: 23"w
- Seat Height: 16"h
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 765852
- Wood: cherry See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Cherry adds timeless warmth and character to your room. Even after cherry is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New cherry ranges in color from light brown with pink undertones to reddish brown and will beautifully darken to a deep, reddish brown over time.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).