Otis Swivel Chair
Simple and classic, our Otis chair is a modern version of the classic tub chair. Featuring a smooth-gliding swivel in a compact design, Otis is an inviting chair that looks great in pairs.
Details of Otis Swivel Chair
- Dimensions: 32"w 31"d 29"h
- Inside Depth: 23"d
- Inside Width: 27"w
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Leg Height: 1"h
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 662468
- Fabric: Vance mustard See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Fabric Description: Vance is a luxurious velvet that offers a rich look with the comfort and livability of an all-cotton pile. A special dyeing and finishing process creates its saturated color and radiant appearance. Vance works well on frames of all styles and sizes, and takes on a beautiful patina with age and use.
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).