Quinn Chair & Ottoman
Featuring mid-century-inspired curves, the Quinn chair adds soft contrast to clean-lined furniture. A Room & Board favorite, Quinn is so versatile that we stock it in a range of fabrics so you can easily find one that fits your style.
Details of Quinn Chair
- Dimensions: 30"w 34"d 34"h
- Inside Depth: 22"d
- Inside Width: 22"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Leg Height: 9"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 401176
- Fabric: Tamm spice See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 66% polyester, 34% acrylic
- Fabric Description: Mid-century styling meets modern sensibility in Tamm. Multi-colored boucle yarns are woven together to create a soft hand and rich, nubby texture. Tamm hides stains and wear with its unique blend of colors and its tight, durable construction. Tamm is an excellent choice for frames large and small.
- Leg Finish: ebony-stained
- Order free photo card
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.