A small-scale chair with sophisticated style, Reese adds refinement with details like button tufting, precise welting and tall, tapered legs. The shallow seat features structured cushions for supportive, upright sitting for people of all sizes.
Details of Reese Chair
- Dimensions: 35"w 34"d 32"h
- Inside Depth: 22"d
- Inside Width: 25"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Leg Height: 8"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in Virginia
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 660782
- Fabric: Tatum grey See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 64% polyester, 36% acrylic
- Fabric Description: With its soft feel, excellent durability and appealing texture, Tatum is one of our most popular fabrics. Two contrasting colors of micro-boucle yarns highlight Tatum's pronounced texture, and also help disguise stains and wear. Tatum is a great choice for both small and large upholstery frames.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.