Sanna Leather Chair
Featuring a solid wood frame with elegant angles and a loose back cushion, the Sanna leather chair evokes a mid-century feel. We updated the design to highlight a classic mix of materials.
Details of Sanna Chair
- Dimensions: 29"w 35"d 26"h (31"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 20"d
- Inside Width: 23"w
- Arm Height: 22"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: wrapped foam
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 298240
- Leather: Urbino black See full leather details
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: semi-aniline
- Leather Description: Urbino's consistent color allows its plump, pebbled grain pattern to become its prominent feature. Tumbled for long periods of time to achieve an exceptionally soft feel, this stain and scratch resistant leather maintains its even, low-shine look over time.
- Wood: walnut See full material details
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.