Seaton Chair & Ottoman
A classic style updated with modern details, Seaton is an elegant, inviting chair. Down-blend cushions and a gently angled back make it sink-in comfortable, while welted seams and a T-shaped cushion give it a refined look. The perfectly proportioned seat height and depth help you maintain a natural sitting position, and a tall back invites you to relax.
Details of Seaton Chair
- Dimensions: 37"w 38"d 31"h (36"h with cushion)
- Inside Seating: 26"W 20"D
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Leg Height: 6"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator
- Seat Cushion: blend-down
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 496211
- Fabric: Vineyard taupe See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: The classic appeal of velvet meets modern high performance in Vineyard. Made of polyester, Vineyard is soft, durable and stain resistant. Its smooth hand and dense pile will bring timeless sophistication and comfort to any high-traffic piece.
- Leg Finish: cognac-stained
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).