York Chairs & Ottomans
With our York chair, everyone—short, tall and in between—can have a seat. A Room & Board favorite since 1997, the seat height and depth of York is designed to accommodate a range of sizes with great support and comfort. This smaller scale makes it easy for this versatile chair to fit your floor plan.
Details of York Chair
- Dimensions: 37"w 35"d 29"h (36"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 23"d
- Inside Width: 24"w
- Arm Height: 25"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Leg Height: 2"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 495419
- Fabric: Total charcoal See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Get comfortable with this soft, cozy chenille. Total's slightly irregular weave creates visual interest and a pleasing texture. Durable, stain-resistant and versatile, Total is an inviting fabric for your main seating or accent pieces.
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.
$2,598 - $2,798
$1,499 - $1,899
$399 - $599
$1,998 - $4,396
$1,099 - $1,599
$1,998 - $2,298
$299 - $599
$999 - $2,099
$1,699 - $3,399
$499 - $879
$1,299 - $3,599
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).