A true contemporary classic, the Chelsea chaise offers firm, supportive comfort without the fuss of fluffing pillows or flipping cushions. Chelsea's clean design features a tight back and seat and precise seams to showcase the sculptural shape and distinctive metal legs.
Details of Chelsea Left-Arm Chaise
- Dimensions: 44"w 64"d 30"h
- Inside Depth: 51"d
- Inside Width: 31"w
- Arm Height: 30"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Seat Depth: 24"d
- Frame Depth: 36"d
- Leg Height: 5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with a spring unit suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: spring and foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in Virginia
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 325657
- Fabric: Darin grey See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 80% polyester, 20% rayon
- Fabric Description: Darin's multi-colored boucle yarns are highlighted by its simple crosshatch weave. This fabric has a lovely depth of color and texture, while blended synthetic fibers lend softness. Durable enough to handle the whole family and suitable for any scale of furniture.
- Secondary Material: aluminum See full material details
- Material Description: Our 100% recycled aluminum offers a lighter-weight alternative to steel. Beautiful and durable for both our indoor and outdoor furniture, aluminum is highly resistant to corrosion, scratching and denting.
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Spring and foam
- Encased spring coils surrounded by eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam, topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.