With a simple, playful shape, the Delia chaise features a smaller scale that tucks nicely into the corner of a bedroom or office. Subtle details like button tufting and welting lend extra character to Delia’s gently curved form.
Details of Delia Chaise
- Dimensions: 26"w 58"d 36"h
- Inside Depth: 43"d
- Inside Width: 26"w
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Leg Height: 9"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam and fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 105934
- Fabric: Kami teal See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 62% acrylic, 22% polyester, 16% cotton
- Fabric Description: Multi-colored boucle yarns are woven together to create this Chanel-inspired fabric. Kami has a soft, nubby texture that offers visual depth and a vintage look. Woven in the U.S., Kami is only available at Room & Board.
- Leg Finish: ebony-stained
- Order free photo card
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.