Hess Leather Studio Sofas
For those who love contemporary lines but seek extreme comfort, the Hess studio sofa is the perfect place to unwind. A low-slung frame and thin arms don’t take up much visual space in your room, but the deep seat and blend-down cushions create great space to lounge. Designed to relax over time, the cushions will develop a more casual look while still maintaining their plush feel.
Details of Hess 102" Studio Sofa
- Dimensions: 102"w 41"d 27"h
- Inside Depth: 41"d
- Inside Width: 79"w
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Leg Height: 6"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: loose bench seat; loose back
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 069132
- Leather: Lecco cognac See full leather details
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: semi-aniline
- Leather Description: Lecco offers a classic, natural look with the practical benefits of a semi-aniline finish. A lustrous oil-and-wax treatment enhances unique wrinkles, scars and grain patterns, while a protective coating shields against spills. Thick and buttery, Lecco is designed to show wear and become softer and more distinctive with age.
- Leg Finish: cognac-stained
- Order free photo card
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.
$599 - $1,599
$6,198 - $9,497
$4,098 - $6,297
$2,399 - $2,599
$4,098 - $4,398
$2,299 - $2,499
$1,099 - $2,399
$6,498 - $10,197
$3,799 - $3,999
$6,498 - $7,098
$9,198 - $14,197
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).