A small-scale chaise with sophisticated style, Reese adds refinement with details like button tufting, precise welting and tall, tapered legs. The shallow seat features structured cushions for supportive, upright sitting for people of all sizes.
Details of Reese Left-Arm Chaise
- Dimensions: 35"w 60"d 32"h
- Inside Depth: 48"d
- Inside Width: 31"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Frame Depth: 34"d
- Leg Height: 8"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in Virginia
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 144694
- Fabric: Pixel linen See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 51% olefin, 47% cotton, 2% polyester
- Fabric Description: Pixel looks random up close, but from a distance a blurred check pattern emerges. Equally at home on large furniture or small accent pieces, this cotton-polyester fabric offers comfort and durability. Exclusive to Room & Board, Pixel adds visual interest without the specificity of a distinct pattern.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.