Chilton Bench in Cherry
Each Chilton bench features a shape and grain as unique as the tree it came from. A solid slab of wood is sanded and finished, braced with butterfly joints in any areas requiring extra support, and secured to a hand-welded natural steel base. The best part? You can choose the exact top that you like best, ensuring that each Chilton is one-of-a-kind.
Details of Chilton 60w 16h Bench
- Dimensions: 60"w 14-17"d 16"h
- Top Thickness: 1.25"h
- Leg Thickness: 2.75"w
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Considerations: depth range indicates size variance of the top
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Item Number: 649874
- Material: cherry See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our cherry brings warmth and richness to your room. New cherry will range in color from light brown with pink undertones to reddish brown, and all cherry will darken over time to a deep, reddish brown. Cherry often features a distinctive grain pattern and naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
- Secondary Material: natural steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.