Chilton Bench in Walnut
Each Chilton bench features a shape and grain as unique as the tree it came from. A solid slab of wood is sanded and finished, braced with butterfly joints in any areas requiring extra support, and secured to a hand-welded natural steel base. The best part? You can choose the exact top that you like best, ensuring that each Chilton is one-of-a-kind.
Details of Chilton 60w 16h Bench
- Dimensions: 60"w 13-15"d 16"h
- Top Thickness: 1.25"h
- Leg Thickness: 2.75"w
- Considerations: depth range indicates size variance of the top
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Item Number: 757506
- Material: walnut See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our domestic walnut brings depth and richness to your room. New walnut will start off as a dark chocolate brown and will age to lighter brown or honey color over time with a grain pattern that can range from subtle to bold. Walnut often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
- Secondary Material: natural steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.