Classic Cocktail Tables in Stainless Steel
Introduced in 1990, the versatile Classic cocktail table features a clean, simple design that’s easy to personalize. Start with a hand-welded stainless steel base and choose from an array of top options to create a look you love. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Classic 27 diam 16h Round Cocktail Table
- Dimensions: 27" diameter 16"h
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Considerations: glass and stone tops are unattached and sit freely on the table base
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically except glass
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 444655
- Top: quartz See full material details
- Finish: polished
- Color: fog
- Material Description: Our quartz is made by mixing ground quartz-sourced from locations around the world-with resin and pigment to create an exceptionally durable surface that requires little to no maintenance. Our quartz is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and formaldehyde-free, making it a very eco-friendly option. Becuase it's made from naturally occurring quartz, it is consistent in it cool, cement-like color tones with subtle texture and pattern variations that are unique to each quartz piece. Resistant to most staining and scratching, quartz can discolor when exposed to extreme heat, so the use of trivets is recommended.
- Base: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).