Fuller Cocktail Table
Our Fuller cocktail table's sculptural shape is inspired by mid-century designs. Thick slabs of wood are carved by master woodworkers into fluid shapes with rounded bull-nose edges, giving Fuller a stunning silhouette. A glass table top showcases the distinctive base.
Details of Fuller 42 diam 15h Round Cocktail Table
- Dimensions: 42" diameter 15"h
- Top Thickness: .5"h
- Considerations: glass and stone tops are unattached and sit freely on the table base
- Product Origin: made in West Virginia
- Item Number: 423255
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: charcoal
- Material Description: Maple is a durable, timeless hardwood. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and may change color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. Our maple with charcoal stain features a hand-applied stain that was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials.
- Secondary Material: glass See full material details
- Color: clear
- Material Description: Derived from silica sand, our clear glass is strong and durable. Visually transparent from most angles, a green hue is noticeable on the edges, due to the iron content of our clear glass.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).