Average Rating: 4
On Jun 28, 2011
Comments: We've had this ottoman for over two years and it's still in the same shape as the day we had it delivered. Durable and very chic. Makes for a perfect coffee table.
On Nov 23, 2011
Comments: A foyer bench that I can use as a mulitpurposed bench that I'm planning to use for Thanksgiving dinner seating as well. Great design.
By Nick S.
On Jun 30, 2012
Comments: We use the Ravella in our family room for extra seating. It is a beautiful but durable piece of furniture for our space. The leather is supple and of a high quality finish. I see us having this bench for many years to come.
By Carolyn S
On Oct 1, 2012
Comments: Love the bison leather, it's sturdy and soft and looks like it cost much more than it did.
By Jonathan H
On Mar 21, 2013
Comments: The Ravella bench has exceeded my expectations. I was concerned about the 56x24 having a height two inches less than the larger bench, (ie, 16" vs 18"), but the 16" turned out fine. I use it in my office at work for extra seating and it's a nice accent piece.
On Oct 22, 2013
Comments: I have been everywhere looking for a well crafted table ottoman. No others I found could compete with this table ottoman. It was my first choice and I knew I wouldn't be happy with my second choice. Pricy but so worth it!!!
By MAC Chicago
On Aug 31, 2014
Comments: This is our second Ravella bench due to a floor plan change. The tightness of the upholstery and construction is not as tight as the first. Hoping that this one wears as well as the first.
By Contemp enthus
On Mar 30, 2015
Comments: Beautiful piece Love the shape and color Stains vey easily I need to research if I can treat it so it does not stain as easily Not sure why the manufacyurer does not treat the leader I had to get a professional to get the stains out
On Jun 24, 2015
Comments: This is one of the best purchases we've made recently since our twin babies are just now learning to stand and walk. No sharp edges and a beautiful look make this the perfect furniture piece.
On Aug 31, 2015
Comments: This is a beautiful tufted table with excellent finish. The Bison leather is extremely soft but it is not treated (as mentioned in other reviews). Due to this fear, I bought it in black color as I have young children. We have had it for a month now and have received several compliments already. It brings the room together!
Ravella Leather Cocktail Ottomans
With a sleek frame and tufted leather cushion, Ravella works as a bench, ottoman or cocktail table and offers a luxurious spot to put up your feet, serve drinks, or have a seat.
Details of Ravella 40w 40d 16h Square Tufted Bench/Cocktail Table
- Dimensions: 40"w 40"d 16"h
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Seat Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight bench seat
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 235499
- Leather: Annata parchment See full leather details
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Leather Description: Annata is a vintage-inspired leather. Its sophisticated dry look comes from extended tumbling for softness and a paraffin wax finish that highlights each hide's unique color variations, scars and wrinkles. Intended to show scratches, absorb oils and reveal its daily use, Annata has a matte appearance with a smooth, warm feel.
- Base: natural steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.