Tyne Cocktail Tables in Natural Steel
The strength of hand-welded natural steel combined with clean, fine lines gives the Tyne cocktail table a delicate profile, despite its solid construction. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Tyne 48w 24d 15h Cocktail Table
- Dimensions: 48"w 24"d 15"h
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Considerations: glass and stone tops are unattached and sit freely on the table base
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 572192
- Top: low-emission MDF See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: grey
- Material Description: Medium density fiberboard (MDF) is an engineered wood product made from wood fibers adhered using heat and pressure. The result is a stable panel that does not expand and contract with humidity like solid wood, making MDF an excellent core under veneers, or on their own once painted or powder-coated. Our MDF is California Air and Resources Board Phase II (CARB-2) compliant, which sets the lowest threshold in the world for formaldehyde emissions in engineered wood products.
- Base: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).