Tyne Round Cocktail Tables in Natural Steel
The strength of hand-welded natural steel combined with clean, fine lines gives the Tyne cocktail table a delicate profile, despite its solid construction. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Tyne 42 diam 15h Round Cocktail Table
- Dimensions: 42" diameter 15"h
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically except glass
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 823243
- Top: quartz See full material details
- Finish: polished
- Color: white
- Material Description: Our quartz is made by mixing ground quartz--sourced from locations around the world--with resin and pigment to create an exceptionally durable surface that requires little to no maintenance. Our quartz is GREENGUARD Gold Certified® and formaldehyde-free making it a very eco-friendly option. Because it is made from naturally occurring quartz, the grain varies slightly from piece to piece. Because the quartz is mixed with resin, the color is more consistent than other stone options. Resistant to most staining and scratching, quartz can discolor when exposed to extreme heat, so the use of trivets is recommended.
- Base: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).