Innes Console Tables
Add character with Innes. Solid walnut, maple or cherry wood is layered to create a three-dimensional texture on the door and drawer fronts. Built by North Dakota woodworkers, each Innes console table is as durable as it is unique, with your choice of a natural or stainless steel base.
Details of Innes 42w 14d 29h Console Table
- Dimensions: 42"w 14"d 29"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 20"h
- Space Between Legs: 31"w
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Drawer Interior: (2) 17.5"w 11"d 4"h
- Drawer Detail: lacquered interior; full-extension ball-bearing glides
- Drawer Construction: baltic birch plywood; dovetail joinery
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Item Number: 444031
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our maple brings lightness and warmth to your room. New maple will range in color from cream to gold and all maple will become more golden as it ages. Because of its light color and subtle grain pattern, scratches are often less noticeable on maple than on other hardwoods. Maple often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
- Base: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
- Hardware: aluminum
- Material Description: Our 100% recycled aluminum offers a lighter-weight alternative to steel. Beautiful and durable for both our indoor and outdoor furniture, aluminum is highly resistant to corrosion, scratching and denting.
$1,299 - $1,899