Rand Console Table in Stainless Steel
The Rand console table’s unique design gives the illusion of a floating top, which adds a subtle twist to this hand-welded stainless steel table. Choose your favorite top to create a distinctive table with a beautiful mix of materials. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Rand 54w 18d 29h Table
- Dimensions: 54"w 18"d 29"h
- Apron to Floor Height: 26"h
- Space Between Legs: 48"w 16"d
- Leg Thickness: 3"w 1"d
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Considerations: glass and stone tops are unattached and sit freely on the table base
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 407024
- Top: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: shell
- Material Description: Maple is a durable, timeless hardwood. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and may change color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. Our maple with shell stain features a hand-applied stain that was inspired by a sea shell. The color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials and to brighten up a space.
- Base: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
$449 - $1,799
$629 - $1,979
$449 - $969
$479 - $2,749
$629 - $2,949
$449 - $2,749
$599 - $2,949
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).