Rand Console Tables in Stainless Steel
The Rand console table’s unique design gives the illusion of a floating top, which adds a subtle twist to this hand-welded stainless steel table. Choose your favorite top to create a distinctive table with a beautiful mix of materials. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Rand 54w 18d 29h Table
- Dimensions: 54"w 18"d 29"h
- Apron to Floor Height: 26"h
- Space Between Legs: 48"w 16"d
- Leg Thickness: 3"w 1"d
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Considerations: glass and stone tops are unattached and sit freely on the table base
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically except glass
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 407024
- Top: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: shell
- Material Description: Our maple with shell stain features a hand-applied stain over solid, domestically sourced maple. Inspired by a sea shell, the color of the stain allows the natural grain of the wood to show through. The shell color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials and brings a lightness to your room. Maple often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
- Base: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
$429 - $1,799
$579 - $1,949
$449 - $969
$349 - $629
$499 - $779
$459 - $2,749
$609 - $2,949
$449 - $2,749
$599 - $2,949
$629 - $2,079
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).