Allard End Tables in Natural Steel
Our Allard end table displays its heritage. These sugar maple tops come from a family-run farm in Vermont, where the trees are tapped every spring for syrup. The cross sections of the wood show where each one was tapped over the decades to extract the sap. Skilled artisans carefully sand each piece, creating an exceptionally smooth feel while highlighting the grain. A steel base lends a fresh mix of materials to fit into any room.
Details of Allard 17-19 diam 16h Round End Table
- Dimensions: 17-19" diameter 16"h
- Top Thickness: 1.5"h
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Considerations: Each Allard table top features a shape and grain unique to the tree it came from. Please note that no two are alike and cracks in the top up to 1.5" are to be expected. Images are representations of what you will receive.
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 904336
- Material: sugar maple
- Material Detail: Sugar maple is a North American hardwood that's best known for producing sap used to make maple syrup. The unique markings on each piece show where the wood was tapped over the decades to extract sap.
- Finish: oiled
- Secondary Material: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
$479 - $509