Allard End Tables in Stainless Steel
Our Allard end table displays its heritage. These sugar maple tops come from a family-run farm in Vermont, where the trees are tapped every spring for syrup. The cross sections of the wood show where each one was tapped over the decades to extract the sap. Skilled artisans carefully sand each piece, creating an exceptionally smooth feel while highlighting the grain. A steel base lends a fresh mix of materials to fit into any room.
Details of Allard 20-22 diam 26h Round End Table
- Dimensions: 20-22" diameter 26"h
- Top Thickness: 1.5"h
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Considerations: Each Allard table top features a shape and grain unique to the tree it came from. Please note that no two are alike and cracks in the top up to 1.5" are to be expected. Images are representations of what you will receive.
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 251517
- Material: sugar maple
- Material Detail: Sugar maple is a North American hardwood that's best known for producing sap used to make maple syrup. The unique markings on each piece show where the wood was tapped over the decades to extract sap.
- Finish: oiled
- Secondary Material: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
$419 - $449
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).