Allard End Tables in Stainless Steel
Our Allard end table displays its heritage. These sugar maple tops come from a family-run farm in Vermont, where the trees are tapped every spring for syrup. The cross sections of the wood show where each one was tapped over the decades to extract the sap. Skilled artisans carefully sand each piece, creating an exceptionally smooth feel while highlighting the grain. A steel base lends a fresh mix of materials to fit into any room.
Details of Allard 20-22 diam 26h Round End Table
- Dimensions: 20-22" diameter 26"h
- Top Thickness: 1.5"h
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Considerations: Each Allard table top features a shape and grain unique to the tree it came from. Please note that no two are alike and cracks in the top up to 1.5" are to be expected. Images are representations of what you will receive.
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Item Number: 251517
- Material: Tap-Hole maple
- Finish: oiled
- Secondary Material: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
$419 - $449