Classic End Tables in Natural Steel
Introduced in 1990, the versatile Classic end table features a clean, simple design that’s easy to personalize. Start with a hand-welded natural steel base and choose from an array of top options to create a look you love. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Classic 27 diam 24h Round End Table
- Dimensions: 27" diameter 24"h
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Considerations: glass and stone tops are unattached and sit freely on the table base
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 316483
- Top: tempered glass See full material details
- Color: clear
- Material Description: Derived from silica sand, our clear, tempered glass is strong and durable. Visually transparent from most angles, a green hue is noticeable on the edges, due to the iron content of our clear glass.
- Base: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).